There are some tips you can do about how to maintain your reglazed Bathtub?
A reglazed bathtub can give your bathroom a fresh, new look, but it’s important to properly maintain it to keep it looking its best.
Here are some tips to help you maintain your reglazed bathtub:
- Clean your bathtub regularly: One of the most important things you can do to maintain your reglazed bathtub is to clean it regularly. Use a non-abrasive cleaner, such as a mild dish soap or a specialized bathtub cleaner, and a soft cloth or sponge to clean the surface of the bathtub. Avoid using abrasive scrubbers or cleaners, as these can damage the reglazed surface.
- Avoid using harsh chemicals: Harsh chemicals, such as bleach and ammonia, can damage the reglazed surface of your bathtub. Avoid using these types of cleaners, and opt for mild, non-abrasive cleaners instead.
- Don’t use suction cups or bath mats: Suction cups and bath mats can damage the reglazed surface of your bathtub. Instead, we can add a non skid additive on the floor to prevent slips and falls in the bathtub. Please request this feature in advance. There is an extra free for this feature.
- Avoid using abrasive bath products: Some bath products, such as bath salts and abrasive scrubs, can damage the reglazed surface of your bathtub. Instead, opt for gentle bath products that won’t scratch the surface.
- Fix any chips or cracks promptly: If you notice any chips or cracks in the reglazed surface of your bathtub, it’s important to have them repaired promptly. Please contact us to repair any damage and ensure that your bathtub continues to look its best. There are some extras to charge for chip repair on glaze.
- Be mindful of heavy objects: Heavy objects, such as large bottles of shampoo or bath products, can damage the reglazed surface of your bathtub if dropped. Be mindful of these types of objects, and try to avoid dropping them in the bathtub.
- Rinse your bathtub after use: After using your bathtub, be sure to rinse it thoroughly with clean water. This will help prevent soap scum and other buildup from accumulating on the surface of the reglazed bathtub.
By following these tips, you can help ensure that your reglazed bathtub looks its best for years to come.
Remember to be gentle with the surface of the bathtub, avoid harsh chemicals, and clean it regularly to maintain its appearance.