Welcome to my Reglazing Studio Los Angeles, Bathtub Refinishing and Fiberglass Expert. My name is Efren Chevez (Owner & CEO). I am a local business serving all Los Angeles county providing professional refinishing and repair Porcelain and Fiberglass surfaces. I do full bathtubs, sinks, ceramic tiles, and counter tops.
My master and founder Anthony L., who has worked very hard spraying primers/coatings since 1991, the head of my crew. He has the reputation and been trusted as a master refinisher in Los Angeles County. Now supporting each other as a family business, we are growing and making more customers happy. Proudly, he has reglazed more than 15 thousands projects by himself in Los Angeles since 1991.
We are currently working to make strong our business and do the best as much we can to provide our clientele the best quality in the refinishing industry.
We can serve residential homes, apartments, condos, rent units, and commercial business such us: apartments and house for rent/sell. We love our customers and want you to be happy with our job done. Help us by trying just to make one sample. I am sure you will love it and hire us for more. Just let us make only one sample!.
LIC# 1024657 | D12-Synthetic Products | Commercial liability insured
1861 W Adams Blvd,
Make our bathrooms clean again.
- Research, test, and use high new tech on coatings/resins/primers used in the market only made in USA.
- Test new industrial products before using in customer projects.
- Satisfy our clientele by providing the best customer service.
- Develop a system and follow step by step the refinishing process.
- Protect all environment work area.
- Provide an odorless environment from fumes. Eco-friendly environment.
- Use the best high quality tools to assure quality refinish.
- Provide excellent customer service with integrity and honest manner.
- To build customer relationships where customer can trust us for quality and long durability refinish.
- Create a trust work team where every customer feels safe and protected.
- To inspire lifelong learning, advance knowledge, and strengthen all crew.