- (323) 396-1030
- 5031 W 21st St, Los Angeles, CA 90016
Bathtub Refinishing and Fiberglass Expert LLC
We are experts/pros serving professional refinishing services in porcelain and fiberglass surfaces. We Reglaze all surfaces on Bathtubs, Bathroom & Kitchen Sinks, Ceramic Tile Counter tops, Tub Enclosures, Stall Showers, Walk in Tubs. As well we do full refinish on Marble Imitation, Formica, Acrylic, Ceramic Tile, and Fiberglass. Full service for Commercial and Residential Customers. Contractor in Re-glazing Surfaces in Los Angeles over 30 years experience (Since 1991). Serving all cities 50 miles perimeter around Los Angeles.
What is Reglazing?
Bathtub reglazing, also known as bathtub refinishing or resurfacing, is a process of repairing and restoring a worn or damaged bathtub to its original condition. This process involves applying a special coating to the surface of the bathtub to make it look new again.
It’s also important to note that bathtub reglazing is not a permanent solution and may need to be repeated every few years, depending on the amount of use the bathtub receives. Additionally, if the bathtub has significant damage or structural issues, reglazing may not be a viable option and a replacement may be necessary.
Benefits of Bathtub Reglazing
There are many benefits to reglazing your bathtub, including:
- Cost-effective job: Bathtub reglazing is significantly cheaper than replacing your bathtub entirely. The cost of reglazing is typically a fraction of the cost of replacing the entire tub.
- Quick process: Unlike a full bathtub replacement, reglazing can be completed in as little as one day. This means less disruption to your daily routine and a quicker turnaround time.
- Improved appearance: Reglazing can restore the original appearance of your bathtub, making it look like new again. This can improve the overall look and feel of your bathroom.
- Increased durability: Reglazing can make your bathtub subtract more resistant to rust and humidity, extending its lifespan.
- Eco-friendly for the environment: By choosing to reglaze your bathtub instead of replacing it, you are helping to reduce waste and promote sustainability.
Bring your project to the next level!
We spray only PBRA Certified materials made in USA for Porcelain and Fiberglass Bathtubs (Long Lasting Finish), Serving superior heavy duty Reglazing since the 90’s, reinforced with our Fluorocarbon Polymer Technology.
We reglaze all kinds of porcelain Sinks. We can repair all kinds of holes, chips, cracks, and rust that your sink may have. For one bowl or double bowl sinks (Kitchen and Bathroom sinks).
Create beautiful, colorful and fine finish to your Bathroom or Kitchen Countertops with Custom Color or Stone Flecks Luxury Textures (+72 AVAILABLE FINISHES). Nontoxic, Inert and USDA approved.
Tile Wall Resurfacing
Our Resurfacing/Recolor Service for Tile Walls is very professional, our technicians are specialists in Chemical Cleaning for a long-lasting Finish and Premium heavy duty Finish, (Custom Colors and Stone Flecks Textures).
We use only PBRA® Certified Materials made in USA, only Top Coating and Primers for a Premium Reglazing/Refinishing service.
A system that really works and doesn’t fail!
Urethanes Fluorocarbon Silicone Polymers – Heavy Duty System
Tub/tile/countertop Coatings: a chemical and corrosion resistant coating system for protection against abrasion, moisture, corrosive, fumes and chemical splash.
Best In The Business Refinishing, Bathtub Refinishing and Fiberglass Experts, is a complete Kitchen & Bathroom Refinishing Service in Los Angeles county. We Service all of Los Angeles and Surrounding Areas For Residential and Commercial properties. When it comes to Bathtub Refinishing & Repair, an expert refinisher is the solution. Don’t replace… Refinish.
To review means to look back over something.
It’s always a joy to hear that the work we do has been positively impacted our clients and that they are happy to share their